What is a drop in?
- A place where you can stay with your child and meet other parents and carers, and their children.
- A place where you and your child can make new friends.
- A warm and friendly environment full of toys and fun activities from messy play to a quiet book area.
- A place where you can get advice and support from friendly staff and other professionals (eg, a speech and language therapist).
- A place where you can bring lunch for your child and enjoy social time.
- A place that organises outings, events and celebrations to reflect our multi cultural society.
Our drop in activities
- baby play area
- drawing, painting and messy plan
- sand and water
- music, stories and singing
- building with large and small construction toys
- puzzles and table top activities
- crafts and painting
- outdoor play